Thursday, July 29, 2004

Defend Your Vocation!

I am a little behind with my purging of my email box, so sue me. Oh, wait, you can probably do that now...strike that. A dear friend sent me this message concerning a federal amendment concerning marriage. Although the amendment came into the Congress with much bluster and little action, I still think we need to take the step of presenting ourselves to the public square. Even if we suspect that the political activity we engage in might not yield anything, we must remember that we are called to be faithful, not necessarily successful. Take some time today and fill out the survey at the link given above, if you would please.

Also, thanks to Ingrid for the link. There is a delicious irony here as I presided at her wedding. But I must wonder. When will I be invited for dinner?

No comments: