Friday, February 20, 2004

Rapid Ascent

A better man would use that title to refer to spiritual matters. I'm referring to how quickly our blog has received Vatican attention. Can any other blog, whose bloggers reside outside of the Vatican, claim to have received Vatican attention BEFORE blogging on Day 2 had even begun? We can, my friends! I received word today from a member of the Congregation for the Clergy that he had viewed the blog. Unfortunately, he also mentioned something about a "preliminary investigation"! Okay, I should fess up. I have a classmate, Fr. Christopher Nalty, a priest of the Archdiocese of New Orleans, who is in his first year of service in the Vatican. But can't I hope we would have received positive Vatican attention so soon even without the connection?

No comments: