Sunday, March 28, 2004

Where in the world is Father Hamilton?

Like the computer game of yesterday, you too can track Fr. Hamilton's movements. If I am not much mistaken, he is accompanying a trip to Conception Seminary College in Missouri for prospective seminarians. I think we gotten a few new candidates from this little project so that's a good thing.

Then he will return to Oklahoma City and assist at a penance rite, but you will have to ask what Barney has to do with it. I'm not telling.

So he is out and about. Don't worry, faithful readers of the Lenten meditations. He has promised that he has squirreled these away on the computer so they will appear on schedule.

Me? I am at home getting ready to either rent a movie or watch the last five episodes of "Band of Brothers." I haven't made up my mind yet.

No comments: