Wednesday, September 01, 2004

ELECTION DAY COUNCIL OF PRIESTS: DECISION 2004
Fr. Tharp is probably looking forward to campaign silence (read his inspired post below), as am I, however, ballots can be cast through today and so today is the final push. In a few minutes I will be heading west to the remote town of Boise City for some final campaign work. I have cast my vote. I apologize to readers that EWTN could not manage to have video footage of me casting my vote this morning.

Mother got a little hot under the collar, as is being reported (below), but I think I can recover due to a nice convention bounce showing up in the exit polls. We shall see. Results of the election will be reported as soon as I know them.

A reminder to readers: Today is election day for the Council of Priests and Fr. Hamilton is a candidate. However, campaign reporting is entirely made up.

No comments: