Friday, December 31, 2004

Class Reunion
Every year, in the first week of January, my seminary classmates from the North American College gather for a reunion. We gather on a tree farm in Alabama, owned by the parents of one of my classmates. There are two lodge-like cabins on the immense property and there is plenty of room for us to stay. Last year (January 2004) was my first year to be able to go. I will be going again this year, leaving after Masses this weekend. I am really looking forward to it. Below are some photos from this past January with some captions.

The most recent addition to the farm is this Chapel of the Immaculate Conception. It is wonderful for us to have a sacred place to pray while enjoying some days away from the busy lives we lead as diocesan priests. Posted by Hello

No comments: