Monday, January 10, 2005

Quality of Life Improvement

Do you want to improve the quality of life while you are in the car? Buy a satellite radio. I live out in outer Azerbajian and therefore, radio reception is limited to catching Rev. Billy's Bible Hour and Top Ten Signs of the Rapture Show. This thing is simply outstanding. I have had it since Christmas and have become more enchanted each day. Here are some of the reasons.

1.) The programming is very diverse and because they are not bound to fitting in commericials they can do unusual and longer format things. For example, on the "On Broadway" channel, the DJ was featuring music from shows that were closing that week. Then he went on to play an excerpt from Sunset Boulevard that featured no singing.

2.) Crystal clear reception everywhere I go. I essentially have to block the antenna from a view of the sky if I want to lose contact.

3.) I can use my model both in the house or in the car.

4.) The price is reasonable only $10.00 a month for XM.

So, take it from me. This satellite radio thing is no fad; it is here to stay.

No comments: