Sunday, February 20, 2005

I choose you, Priestachu!

I forgot when we got on this subject last but it had to do with the evolution of this blog. If you hook up with The Truth Laid Bare, he will automatically track your popularity and rate it as an animal phyla. I noticed today that we moved to "Large Animal" after many months of floundering as a marsupial. (It would have been too precious to note that we had been a floppy fish.)

In jest, we thought of making Pokemon cards featuring the Ragemonkey staff as various Pokeman beasties. For myself, I am Priestachu because of my electrical powers of making connections and shorting out arguments. I will leave the others to stake their claim. I also enjoy the fact that Priestachu gains even more powers when he evolves into Bishopchu

No comments: