Friday, April 29, 2005

Suffering from a Neologism

I have no excuse for the scarcity of my posts as of late. The only thing I can attribute it to is a bad case of blog exhaustion. I am just worn out from Lent and Easter, the death and election, finishing up two Bible studies (which were subpar from my own personal analysis), and from wrapping up TBP in two places. In short, my brain is so empty that all I have interest and energy sufficient to do is read, read, read. I have already finished two books that I was reading (Our Lady and the Church by Hugo Rahner, S.J. and Helena by Evelyn Waugh) and will finish two more tomorrow I think. This opens the field to two more books to take their place. I think I will read a little more Waugh if for the only reason that he is expanding my vocabulary some thing fierce. Actually, I owe a tip of the biretta to Amy Wellborn for sending that book by Waugh and several others for my perusal. They are all well timed tonic to my barren brain pan.

Okay, so I don't have much to say right now other than I wish I could make myself read faster with more comprehension -- but welcome to life after the fall.

No comments: