Friday, August 26, 2005

New location
Well, folks, I am sorry for the silence, but I moved this week and only today did I manage to get my computer unpacked and situated in my new office. To date only my computer and my clothing has found a new home. The rest of my things (mainly books and some framed items) are still in their boxes in the entry way of my new home. The first few days in my new parish have simply flown by. I am simply exhausted. My first full day involved visiting many of the sick, spending a significant portion of the morning on the roof of the church investigating a major leak (along with the insurance adjustor, a roofer, and some parishioners), serving school lunch to the kiddos, attending a faculty meeting after school, and attending the Parent Teacher Group meeting in the evening. The days have been non-stop. More to come...

No comments: