Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Not that anyone asked me

I found this meme on Happy Catholic and since no one tagged me, it frees me from having to tag others. So feel free to try it for yourself. The idea is to find your birthday verse in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. My birthday verse is 1:23 for January 23. (What year? Every year, silly. And no, Fr. Hamilton this is not an effort to get birthday presents from readers...)

Matthew 1:23:"Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel," which means "God is with us."

Mark 1:23:In their synagogue was a man with an unclean spirit;
(Okay, that's disturbing.)

Luke 1:23:Then, when his days of ministry were completed, he went home.

John 1:23:"I am 'the voice of one crying out in the desert, "Make straight the way of the Lord,"' as Isaiah the prophet said."

Make of that what you will...


No comments: