Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fr. Hamilton's Annual Class Reunion 2006


Again, my seminary classmates gathered for our annual reunion last week. Past readers of CRM may recall previous photos from past year's reunions. We gather at a Tree Farm in Alabama, owned by the parents of a classmate. The tree farm provides plenty of outdoor activities: fishing, four wheeling, shooting guns, hunting, fire side chats, good food, adoration, prayer, Mass, and hiking. In this photo a few of us were out for a hike and we prayed the Rosary for part of the way. I dropped back a bit to take this photo -- thinking it a great shot to share with you dear CRM readers. No, I don't normally interrupt prayer to take a photo. Some things you just can't help. We had 15 classmates present at this year's reunion, which was a new record. I would guess that outdoor recreation on a tree farm is a rather unique priest vacation, but it suits me and my classmates just fine. It is a wonderful time spent together. A couple more photos are below. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good and great site with very good look and perfect information...i like it

Anonymous said...

I love the Tree Farm!!!!! i own part of it.