Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where in the World is Fr.'s Copy of the Compendium?

Thanks to the power of the Internet (yeah, Internet!), I can track my bundle of theological fun as it wends its way to me. Today, those of you living in Wilmington, OH, have the privilege of knowing that you are living in radioactive proximity to my copy of the Compendium of the Catholic Church. Do you suddenly feel like St. Augustine after his baptism by St. Ambrose, ready to rise up and teach the Faith to others? It's that groovy power of Faith. Faith, since it is a virtue and is a positive act, allows one to build up the Body, so tonight, I am praying night prayer for the people of Wilmington, that they would take seriously our Lord's call to evangelize all the nations.

Tomorrow, I will update you as to where my Compendium is, but it will be light as I have sick calls, marriage prep, and an elegy on John Paul II to write. Hint: it will have several quotes from the Dream of Gerontius.

No comments: