Thursday, January 18, 2007

Further Versions of My Two Cents

I find it INCREDIBLY humbling that anyone pays any attention to what I have to say. I simply steal from the rest and repackage for later consumption. It is with this spirit that I point you toward my most recent foray into print.

A few months back, I was interviewed by NCR(egister) about the subject of the Sunday rest. I had forgotten about the interview until today when the most recent issue of Register arrived. I got some good space in the article. Working as I do for most of you, somewhat anonymously, behind my computer screen, it is funny to think how these electronic words turn into real interviews which become words that I forgot I said. But then again, plausible deniability is all the rage.

My thanks to Barb Ernster for turning my rambling discourse into a cogent idea. And don't forget to subscribe to the Register.

No comments: