Friday, January 05, 2007

ITunes Round-Up

I can't believe I am doing this but with Fr. Hamilton away with his Rome classmates, shooting deer and shooting something else around the campfire, I thought I would get some of my tech-geek posts out of the way. That and I have to update links to our blog. So, I wanted to take part in the craze sweeping the internet blogoverse: the potentially embarassing ITunes shuffle. This is how it works, you set the music to shuffle and list the first 10 songs that come up. This reveals nothing concerning my podcast selection although it might be interesting to see the readership's reaction to them. Okay without any further ado, here's this week's shuffle:

1. New York City They Might Be Giants
2. Jealousy (Will Get You) White Hassle
3. Red Barchetta Rush
4. Someone is Waiting Dean Jones Company Soundtrack
5. Jacob Marley's Chain Aimee Mann
6. Aimer (Romeo et Juliette) Renee Fleming and Bryn Terfel
7. The Planets, Op. 32-6: Uranus, The Magician Holst
8. Le Miracle Des Noces de Cana A Collection of Gregorian Chants
9. Exitu Israel De Aegypto A Collection of Gregorian Chants vol. 2
10. Driving Sideways Aimee Mann

You can infer whatever you wish about my personality based on this music selection, but as a point of trivia, there is a connection between two of the artists on this list. I'll give you a hint: one sang back-up for the other band on another song not listed in this shuffle.

No comments: