Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alive and Kicking Liturgy

Again I have done that tricksy thing and the title is the link. I think you will enjoy what you find.

The best part of people like this, who blog in this fashion, is simple. It confirms that I am not the only crazy one around here. Also, go into the comments and find your way to the one posted by Dr. Brant Pitre. I have the singular honor of spending a week in the summer with Dr. Pitre, Dr. Hahn and other associates of theirs discussing the Sacred Scriptures in the summer. I am really looking forward to this summer's conference as we will be discussing St. Paul. I have been doing my homework. Either way, go over to Dr. Pitre's site, Singing in the Reign. I don't have an address but Google should suffice.

Enjoy! H/T to Mark Shea for this. Also, thanks to him for alerting readers about the re-boot.

No comments: