Saturday, October 11, 2008

Advance

Starting tomorrow, I am going to be away for the week. I headed back to the college seminary I attended for a week of retreat. As I missed the retreat for the diocesan priests offered by the diocese, and I am required by canon law to make a retreat each year, I thought this would be a good chance to get up there and spend some time reconnecting with the roots of my vocation.

As it is a retreat, I am stepping away from the blog until I get back. When I say get back, think Tuesday of next week. I'll be playing catch up all week but hopefully it will have some funny surprises.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Safe travels, Fr. Shane, I hope to see you when you return home.

Enjoy your respite and time for reconnection.

Cheers!
Holly

Fr. Dismas Sayre, O.P. said...

Have a good and fruitful retreat!

Fr. Hamilton said...

God bless you! You will be in my prayers on retreat.