Friday, November 07, 2008

200 or A Little Knowledge Creates Major Headaches

So, the dingbats who engineered the virus on Facebook have cost me $200.00.  I had to send it out to professionals to get the crud off of my system, but given that I have done one of those hard purges before, I am more than willing to let someone else do it.  

I seriously contemplated going to OKC and buying a MacBook, but my prudence overrode that plan.  I don't have the money access to just throw that down whenever I get frustrated.  Darn it, I think that means I am growing up.  Hopefully, I can find the notes I was cobbling together for a series of posts.  Posting will be light until Monday.

Thanks to everyone who offered practical advice.  I am off to the church to pray before the Blessed Sacrament.  Hopefully, the 'puter will be up and running when I get done.

No comments: