Wednesday, April 14, 2004

oooo, fun!

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says
(Fifth Sunday of Lent)

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
My incredibly cluttered desk

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Murder She Wrote

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Guatamalan Crucifix, Clock ticking loudly, an icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, and a picture of Saint Therese

What is the last movie you saw?
The Passion of the Christ.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
An end to my debts

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I find slapstick comedy amusing on a level that is almost inappropriate. At one time, I was considering working for the Disney Corporation.


Via Mixolydian Mode.

No comments: