Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Did I mention...(Part One)?

In a continuing effort to enhance the diocesan newspaper, I have been writing for the paper fairly consistently for the last 6 months or so. It started with one bitter screed against some lunacy that made "the letters to the editor" section. Then it moved out into book reviews, and now takes the form of an apologetics-themed column. I say "apologetics-themed" column because the last several letters have been more about personal behavior and less about how to defend and share the Catholic Faith. This should indicate how desparate the paper was. I just came in off the street and "got the job."

As soon as I figure out how, I will include the back questions and responses. I would like feedback from readers here and suggestions for new questions. My pile of questions here is getting a little skimpy and I don't want to see the column end.

Keep your eyes out for those...

No comments: