Saturday, February 28, 2004

I'm already gone...

It all comes with the tab collar I guess. Tomorrow is a marathon in a very literal sense. I have two masses, then I hop in the Batmobile and streak off down the highway. Tomorrow is the Rite of Election which means down to the Cathedral. This wouldn't be a problem except that the Cathedral is TWO AND HALF HOURS from Alva. Then the one hour rite, a brief stop for dinner with my candidates, and then back into the car to return to Alva. I have a Mass on Monday mornings in Lent. You might say that the trip is unnecessary but it is. Trust me, it is.

Thankfully, I have one of these...


But I could use one of these...but I would have to change the voice template.

Point is, I won't be around so no posts from me...Keep the tree clean until I get back.

No comments: