Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What to call...

our frequent readers? Star Trek fans are called "Trekkies" or the more acceptable "Trekkers" and Star Wars fans are called "obsessed geeks." (Can anyone guess which side of that debate I come down in favor of?)

So what handle do we give to those who read the blog regularly? I don't like "faithful reader." It sounds to much like what Stephen King calls his readers. Suggestions can be left below.

No comments: