Sunday, August 22, 2004

Campaign Trail: Day 5
I suppose Sundays on the campaign trail for the Council of Priests are normally rather calm, since priests are busy with Holy Mass. I am certainly finding this Sunday to be so. It is a welcome relief from the intense few days of campaigning so far. The only thing I want to report today is that some people are really getting into this campaign -- perhaps even more than I am! I was informed today that a group totally unaffiliated with me has printed up their own campaign posters and flyers in support of my bid for the Council of Priests of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City. I knew something was up in the last few days, because I saw a few large "V"s being waved about at the debate a couple of days ago. My middle initial is "V". Apparently, it was indicative of more than I ever could have imagined. I have yet to personally see these posters, but I am told they read like this:

Rev. Stephen V. Hamilton
Council of Priests
Virtue -- Vision -- Vatican

No comments: