Tuesday, August 17, 2004

FEELING A BIT GUN-SHY
I have to admit to feeling a bit gun-shy about posting considering that my one comment in the post on the movie Collateral has turned into such a big deal for one reader. They have threatened to contact my bishop about it. It was a person who objected to my comment on homosexuality; but I was really just trying to say what the Church teaches. Wow, only ordained 3 months and I might be in hot water. If people are interested in a discussion on this topic, I refer you to a series of articles that appeared in the Catholic Standard & Times, the paper of the Archdiocese of Philiadelphia (I know there is a link to the Archdiocese's webpage on CRM), by Susan Brinkmann. In it she not only explores the Church's teaching, but also scientific research and what is really being discovered.

Time for a break.

No comments: