Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Total sympathy
First, allow me to welcome Fr. Garrett to our blog. It is rather ironic that I have made a few posts now, immediately after one of Fr. Garrett's inaugural posts garnered such negative reaction, after my extended pouting following some negative reaction -- albeit not as vile -- to my own post weeks ago. I too was rather burned on blogging after that event and I totally sympathize with Fr. Garrett's feeling gun-shy.

The truth is things are also rather busy. It provided a nice cover for my pouting. I am just swimming in so many details of trying to be pastor. So, we'll see if blogging can continue or not. It has been quite clear that I have not been pulling my weight on the blog. But now we have one raging blogger and two gun-shy ones. Oh the irony!

No comments: