Saturday, October 09, 2004

Pastoral Letter: Update
My Pastoral Letter has been translated into Spanish, copies are being made, and mailings are being prepared. I have added a link to the Pastoral Letter in our side bar on the right side of the screen under "Stuff We're Proud Of". Direct friends and others to the link for easier access to the letter on my blog, Pastor of the Panhandle. I will leave that link up for several weeks and then remove it. Thanks for all the support of the letter; it has generated much good and needed discussion! FURTHER UPDATE: I doubt readers of this blog would prefer the Pastoral Letter in Spanish, but I have posted it under the English version. Perhaps readers may know others who would need it in Spanish, in which case they can copy it from my blog and pass it along in Spanish-friendly format!

No comments: