Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Ah, my own bed...

I got home this evening after carrying the great man all over the western peninsula that is the Oklahoma panhandle. I am going to strap on my heating pad, (ahhh!), and fire up the kettle for some chamomile tea (mmmmm!), and think about what to serve for dinner tomorrow. It's not that I am competing with Fr. H in the food world because he would easily win. After all, living for five years in Rome versus my five years in Philly means he knows how to set it up and I know where, how, and when to eat it up. Maybe some ribeyes since the trip here has been mysteriously beef-free...

And then, tomorrow, the hilarity continues as Mr. Shea arrives to wow my people with why believing in the Real Presence is a really good idea. I can't wait to dance around my office.

P.S. to Dave: My sincere apologies for not calling sooner. I left you hanging and I am sorry. Shelly and you hopefully got up to Enid tonight for some action-packed catechesis.

No comments: