Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A Bit of Original Humor

With Fr. H's computer on the fritz, this is perfect opportunity to tell everyone about the shenanigans here at Sacred Heart that took place after the Advent Penance Rite on Monday, December 6.

I was laying on the couch talking to Fr. H when I mentioned that I had heard a couple of new "knock-knock" jokes. I started with the one from Cursillo:
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Obcessive-compulsive control freak...okay, now you say, Obcessive-compulsive control freak.

Then there was one my niece loved:
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Rude, interupting cow.
Rude, interrupting..
MOO!

Once his defenses were down, I moved in for the kill.

Fr. T: Knock, knock...
Fr. H: Who's there?
Fr. T: Pious fraud.
Fr. H: Pious fraud who?
Fr. T: Fr. Hamilton.

I knew I was safe from reprisal, as Fr. H couldn't stop laughing and gasping for breath for several seconds.

No comments: