Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
Several days ago Fr. Tharp posted on feeling hurt that the good folks over at Johnlet, who had apparently traveled through Oklahoma, did not stop to visit at least one Reverend Ragemonkey. I, too, was alarmed at the discovery and I demanded reparation in the form of a new and cuter-than-ever photo essay of John Francis (the little star of Johnlet) specifically dedicated to Catholic Ragemonkey.

Well, days have passed since I "anted up" and I see no response on Johnlet. So, I am turning up the heat with this post. If a photo of little John Francis dressed in a full monkey outfit is not posted on Johnlet soon, I will ... I will ... I will shut down Fr. Sibley's blog, A Saintly Salmagundi! Oh, wait, Fr. Sibley has already decided to do that himself. Okay. Well, then, I will ... I will begin a hunger strike! That's it! I will refuse to eat and drink until the good folks at Johnlet comply. Be looking for hunger strike updates, dear readers!

No comments: