Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Supporting the New Evangelization

Last week, Relevant Radio held their annual Reach Out and Respond pledge drive. They had a great response given the outpouring of help for Katrina victims. Sadly, they fell short of their goal. So as one of the very very adjunct staff, I would like to encourage all of your to consider making a pledge this week. All this week generous benefactors will be matching dollar for dollar any pledges made this week. You may make your pledge here. I would ask that you mention that you saw this pledge request via the blog in the additional information section. Tell 'em that Ragemonkey sent you.

Now, I know what you might be thinking. Why should I care since I don't get Relevant Radio where I live? Ah, hello. It's called the Internet. I listen daily while I am working at the computer.

No comments: