Thursday, September 29, 2005

We have the greatest readers!

I know I don't say it enough, so I am going to say it here. You are all the greatest, you referring to our regular readers and commentators. I look back on all the types of things I have written here for my pleasure and hopefully for your edification and enjoyment. Consistently, even when I come up with something hard or challenging or more often, poorly constructed, the readers are there to parse along. In other words, you guys figured out that you are as much part of the blog as the principal authors. You happily challenge us, you make us re-think how we present and not just what we present. In short, if this blog is a success, it is because you guys take part.

So again, thanks for being here. Thanks for being good enough people that I don't have to patrol the comboxes against nastiness. Thanks for working with Fr. H and myself to promote the Gospel through civilized conversation and controlled outbursts.

No comments: