Monday, April 17, 2006

Off to Atlanta!
I have barely gotten any rest from the Sacred Triduum marathon of Masses/services and I am leaving with our school's principal in a matter of minutes to go to the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA) conference in Atlanta. It will be good to get away for a bit, even if for a conference. While in Atlanta I am going to see a priest-friend who is a priest of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, so that will be good. And, hopefully, I won't have too many wacky/disturbing conference stories to recount. I admit, I am a bit nervous about the conference sponsored Masses -- these often descend into bizarre liturgical stories. We shall see! Happy Easter to you all! The Triduum was spectacular and I leave for the NCEA conference with a good sense of accomplishment for what my parish did in these last days, not least of which is that six new people were brought into the Catholic Church! God's blessing on you all for Easter joy!

No comments: