Tuesday, April 18, 2006

There's no place like blog...

Can you guess where I am writing to you from? I am in Wichita, KS, exulting in the joy of spiritual direction, decent sleep, reflection, and proper personal caffination. I am in the Starbucks at 29th and Rock Road. And I am headed off to do a couple of things like shopping at a great grocery store in the area (We heart Dillon's) and the local bookstore of joy (although I am still under the book moritorium).

The contract for the Borromeo Project is in my hands and I am reading it over. I will keep you all posted as I get more information. I am looking forward to announcing the actual publication dates as well as my first appearance as TBP Trainer Extrordinare. If you can track me while in Wichita, you are more than welcome to try to intercept me.

Talk to you all soon.

No comments: