Monday, May 22, 2006

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, It's Yours!

Well, kids, it's official. I signed the contract today for the first year of the Borromeo Project. I am a little numb and/or surprised. It's really exciting to think that my little innovation will actually have a broader audience than my three little parishes in the prairie.

This is a major life goal of mine. I should say, "was." As a little boy, I would be enraptured by the wonderful scent of a freshly cracked book. The snap of a new binding would stoke my desire to get to the next page. What lies just beyond that trimmed edge?

So, my thanks to Saint Catherine of Siena Press for having confidence in the little project that could. Check out their other offerings while work my fingers to the bone trying to find all the quotes so that I can ask permission to use it in the book. Oh, goody.

No comments: