Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Media Hog
Our dear CRM readers are accustomed to Fr. Tharp's media hog status. Sadly, however, his regular radio segment has been discontinued (has Relevant Radio felt the wrath of the economic block that is the readership of Catholic Ragemonkey?). This Friday, December 1, at 6:45 a.m. you can see me, Fr. Hamilton, on our local News Channel 9 morning show. I am sure it will be an embarrassing appearance, edited to much to my discredit, but, oh well. Channel 9 was in town yesterday doing some shots around town about favorite small towns in Oklahoma. I guess Kingfisher is in the running for such a distinction. Anyway, Channel 9 was parked in the church parking lot and I walked over to see what was going on and it turned into a brief interview. The topic? The word that a Wal-Mart Supercenter will be coming to town. Yes, I get all the big interviews!

No comments: