Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Posting Troubles
I have wanted to post since last week but was having some trouble with my old program to post photos to the blog. As you will notice by scrolling down, that problem has now been solved. I guess it was time for a new version of Picasa or my computer was not going to cooperate. I am very resistant to change in the technology department (I know, a really bad area in which to resist change) because once I learn how to use a certain program or function, I expect to use it and do the same things each time to reproduce the desired result. Well, I finally agreed to download new software and here are some posts. Though I have complained about the unilateral nature of the decision to update the blog's appearance, I must say my complaint is merely procedural because I think the blog looks good.

2 comments:

Moniales said...

Father, by now you shouldn't need to use Picasa to upload photos. Just click on the little picture in your blog tool bar and voila!It's very easy!
I must be getting old because I am having a very hard time keeping up with the tech changes. I'm still trying to figure out what a feed is. And what are widgets in the template html world? I don't even really want to know!
Please pray for our brand new novice, Sr. Diana Marie of the Most Blessed Sacrament! We put pictures and the prioress' homily. (It's not a sermon but a homily because she is preaching on the scripture readings used for the ceremony.)

Fr. Hamilton said...

Moniales: Wow. I see. I didn't know that. Of course, now that I have finally taken the frightening step (for me, anyway) of downloading a new versino of Picasa, I find this out...