Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rules Clarification

As with a new blog template, I also changed the way comments are posted to the blog. Currently, we are using the Blogger comments and these allow me to moderate comments as they come in. I know, I know, I should be able to just let anyone and everyone comment freely to their hearts' content, knowing that no one would ever say something insulting, vulgar, prattling, or insane on the comments. Alas, that's not the universe we currently inhabit.

However, with all that said, I still don't generally permit anonymous comments and especially when it is a comment which takes either Fr. H or myself to task about something we have written. So, if you aren't going to have the guts to identify yourself and personally contribute to the conversation, then you can forget about any of your comments being posted. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww man... no fair....


Oh wait... I always identify myself never mind...