Friday, October 03, 2008

Made for the Job

Evening, all.  As some of you know, I previously had an arrangement with Relevant Radio in which I presented a 30 minute round up of the happenings in culture.  I know, big surprise.  Anyway, about two years ago that relationship came to end.  It was amicable although I suspect that my assertion that Tom Cruise's lawyers were spying on me probably contributed to my departure.  It was fun while it lasted.

Well, I am here to announce that I'm back, baby.  Sean Herriott, presenter of Morning Air, called this evening to finalize some details of my returning to the air.  I, of course, must state how flattered I am that they would even consider my contribution to a national radio show.  As planned right now, I will appear during the first hour in the 6:00 - 6:30 a.m. block.  Then it will be rebroadcast again during the 8:00-9:00 a.m.  Again, a hearty thank you to all the good folks at Relevant Radio for this opportunity.

Now, you might be saying to yourself, "I don't have Catholic Radio where I live.  How can I listen in?"  There are two solutions: one short term and the other long term.  In the short term, try the Internets.  You can listen to previous shows featuring yours truly rageing or answering questions or talking about the saints.  Other franchises, such as EWTN, provide an enormous amount of content online.  

You have been warned.  Tune in on Friday, October 10 at 6:00 a.m. or 8:00 a.m. and brace yourself for what I might have to say.  Of course, this means going back to scouring entertainment mags and other sources for inspiration.  And if you like what you hear, kick back some change for the good folks at RR.  The tech squirrels need feeding...  

Even after losing all this weight, I still have a face made for radio.

No comments: