Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I LOVE IT!!!!!
No more running across the parking lot at 5:55 a.m. to the only computer I have (in my office) in order to listen to Fr. Tharp on Relevant Radio! Okay, so, I have only really managed to do that, oh, three times before. However, you get my point.

Relevant Radio, as Fr. Tharp previously alerted us, now has their radio programs available in archives. So, if you can just wait a few days, you can listen to Fr. Tharp's Friday interviews at a much more amenable time.

That's what I am doing now. I am listening to Fr. Tharp's May 19th interview. At the news that some critics were not giving the Da Vinci Code good ratings, Fr. Tharp is heard to excitedly giggle with delight. I love it!!! And, let me tell you, the Relevant Radio folks were really buttering Fr. Tharp up last Friday, the end of their pledge drive. The radio program host kept stating why he loved speaking with Fr. Tharp so much, why he appreciated Fr. Tharp's remarks which manifest the reality that our faith does intersect our culture, not by accident, but intentionally as is proper. The great thing? The radio host's remarks are all true! Way to go Relevant Radio! Way to go Fr. Tharp!

No comments: