Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Vote Early, Vote Often

Now, I know what all of you are going to say. I shouldn't have gotten into blogging for the fame or adulation. Well, what else are these cybernetic experiments meant to do if not feed one's ego while building a global community?

I wanted to notify you that the nominations for the 2005 Catholic Blog Awards are open. What the good Fathers here at CRM attempt to do, with the assistance of our crack Monkey Tech Staff, is lighten your day and hopefully form the vanguard wavefront of the New Evangelization. If you have appreciated what you have found here, then take a moment and nominate us for the appropriate category.

And if we win, I'll see if I can find a Sally Field wig I can wear while saying, "You like us...today, you really like us."

No comments: