Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Truly Blogworthy

I consider it a major part of my work to help people not only find God, be reconciled with Him, but also to serve Him in a conscious and active sense. God has a plan for each one according to the way He has created us. In other words, I try to set the stage for discernment. I try to set the stage to ask the questions about giving one's self fully to God the supreme Love of our lives.

To that end, I would direct any who are interested in the religious life to go and visit the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal. Every time I see them in action they remind me of how far on the Charity Ladder I still have to go. I often feel like I just put my hands to the sides of the ladder's braces; don't go looking for my foot even approaching the first rung.

At any rate, take a look here to see what your future could be if you have a vocation to the Religious Life.

No comments: